This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

[URGENT] Which version of telerik reporting wpf viewer is build on 2013.2.724.40?

1 Answer 28 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Michele
Top achievements
Rank 2
Michele asked on 03 Feb 2014, 09:49 AM
Hello,
I need to know which version if telerik reporting viewer is build on WPF 2013.2.724.40

I need it since with 2013 I've got WPF visualization problem with a radgrid and need to hotfix downgrading to 724 but with 724 I have reference problem when using 7.2.14.127

Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 04 Feb 2014, 09:12 AM
Hi Paolo,

For each major Q release, the WPF ReportViewer is built against the corresponding version of the Telerik UI for WPF suite. Currently the WPF ReportViewer (7.2.14.127) is built against WPF(2013.3.1016.40). Thus if you downgrade the WPF assemblies to Q2 2013, you need to downgrade Telerik Reporting version as well. And if you want to use greater version of the WPF assemblies, add binding redirects to the newer version.

For more details take a look at the How to: Add report viewer to a WPF application help article.

In future, if it is an emergency, please use our support ticketing system to submit your inquiries, where we can guarantee you an answer in a timely manner.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik

New HTML5/JS REPORT VIEWER with MOBILE AND TOUCH SUPPORT available in Telerik Reporting Q3 2013! Get the new Reporting version from your account or download a trial.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Michele
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Share this question
or