This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgrading Kendo UI for ASP.NET MVC to 2013.2.716

1 Answer 136 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ann Marie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ann Marie asked on 30 Aug 2013, 09:57 PM
I inherited an MVC application that was using Kendo UI 2012.3.1114.  I am trying to upgrade the project to use 2013.2.716.  Using the library package manager in Visual Studio 2010, I downloaded the latest version of Kendo via Nuget.  The files seemed to load correctly into my project.  However I soon realized that the 2013.2.716 folder is missing a kendo.aspnetmvc.js file.  I'm assuming that this file is necessary for the project since it was included in the older version of the Kendo files.  (Not sure if this is related or not, but I noticed that the ListView templates are not working anymore.)  So in Visual Studio 2010 I used the Kendo UI for ASP.NET MVC Upgrade Wizard thinking that this tool would provide me with the updated script.  However instead this tool reinstalled the old version of Kendo into my project.  I've been searching on the site and forums trying to find out how to get the 2013.2.716 version of kendo.aspnetmvc.js but am having no luck.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Missing User
answered on 04 Sep 2013, 05:22 AM
Hi Ann Marie,

Please excuse us for the late response.

I would suggest you trying the Upgrade Wizard once again. To upgrade your project to 2013.2.716 you have to select this version from the distribution dropdown (please see the attached UpgradeWizard.png) and then proceed the wizard. If this version is not present, press the Download button to download it.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.  

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Ann Marie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Missing User
Share this question
or