This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgrade from WPF q1 2012 to WPF q2 2014

1 Answer 27 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marius
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marius asked on 26 Jun 2014, 11:03 AM
Hi

I am trying to do an upgrade to the latest version of WPF telerik and here are some of the methods that I cannot find in q2 2014.

Can you please tell me with which methods I can substitute the following methods with in the latest version?

Telerik.Windows.Controls.GanttView.GanttViewGridSplitter.GanttViewGridSplitter()
Telerik.Windows.Controls.GanttView.GanttDragVisualCue.GanttDragVisualCue()
Telerik.Windows.Controls.GanttView.CellSelectionContainer.CellSelectionContainer()

Telerik.Windows.Rendering.SchedulingScrollContentPresenter.SchedulingScrollContentPresenter()

Thanks
Marius

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Polya
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jun 2014, 10:58 AM
Hi Marius,

There are a lot of changes we made to the RadGanttView since Q1 2012. I am afraid that simple substitute might not work as most of the functionality these methods and classes are used for is changed or omitted.
For example, the GridSplitter is no longer used; now the Telerik.Windows.Controls.ResizeControl is used. Also GanttDragVisualCue is no longer used and a CueTemplateSelector for various cues is its substitute.
The whole GridView Part of the RadGanttView is changed to a different control. That said, currently the containers used are more and different than before - EventContainer, SimpleCellContainer, CellConainer, RowSelectionContainer, etc.
I suggest getting the new RadGanttView style for reference.
If you have any difficulties I encourage you to open a support ticket and attach a sample project demonstrating the issue and we can help upgrade it to the newest version.

Regards,
Polya
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Marius
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Polya
Telerik team
Share this question
or