I have initialized an instance of Kendo Scheduler.
It all works as expected in Chrome, but when I load the page in FF or Safari, it get this error in the console:
Anyone knows what could be the cause of that?
7 Answers, 1 is accepted
Figured out some more stuff. If I init the scheduler with the 'month' selected it works. But then, if I choose either 'week' or 'day' I get the same error with r.slot.
These are the libraries I'm loading:
This is part of the init for the scheduler:
I'm afraid that I'm not able to recreate such issue using the provided details. Here you can find a test page which tries to recreate the issue. Please take a look, maybe I'm missing something obvious.
However, I have noticed that the script references are not correct. You should include either the separate widget scripts or the combine one. Similar to the following:
I never understood what scripts should / could be included. I've reduced them to what you've written and it still works, so thanks for that tip.
Still getting the error in Safari and FF though.
The difference I can spot is that my read resource isn't always returning data. It's correct though, because there's not always data in the selected view.
If I change your example so that the read-resource is using tasks/update instead, (so that there are no current events returned) I get this in my console:
TypeError: e is undefined
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.length') :11
My error is on line 10, but it looks close enough to maybe be the cause.
Any ideas? Do I need to always return an event, even if it's just an empty one?
Changing the read URL to the update URL will not work (in all browsers) as the later end-point does not return anything. However, in order read to work, at least an empty array should be supplied. Thus, you should make sure that your service is returning an empty array at minimum.Regards,
this is what is returned from my 'read' when no events are found in the date range:
I changed in your example just to get the endpoint to not return anything, as a test, since I have no control over what your endpoints return.
So it looks like it is indeed returning at least an empty array..
In such case a simple runnable repro in which the error can be viewed will be required in order to further investigate this.Regards,
Yeah, I can understand that there's not much you can do at this point.
I'll se if I can whip something small up that demonstrates the problem. Or perhaps I'll find it myself while I'm at it.
If I get a demo running I'll start a new thread with a link.
Thank you for your time.