Could you please check the following points below and confirm that they are implemented in your project:
- The Scheduler "timezone" option is set
- The "kendo.timezones.min.js" script is included to the project
- All Kendo UI scripts are the same version which is v2014.2.716
- The dates are correctly serialized before sending to the server using the "kendo.stringify" method, which formats the date in ISO format.
- The server correctly creates UTC date from the received date without additionally offsetting it.For example if you are using MVC as backend you can check this help article which describes how to achieve this.
Also if the above points are already implemented and you still experience the described behavior - please provide runable example where the issue is reproduced. This would help us pinpoint the exact reason for this behavior.
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI