Hello folks. I've been dealing with this for several years now and cannot crack this nut so hopefully I can properly explain the issue.
1) Create a new Telerik VB Windows Forms Application
2) Click OK to select Telerik VB Windows Forms Application
3) Select 'Word-Inspired' from the "Create New Project Wizard"
4) Open MainForm in the Designer
5) Add VisualStudio2012LightTheme
6) Select MainForm in the Designer and change the ThemeName property to "VisualStudio2012Light"
7) Click 'Apply current form's theme to controls'
Everything looks good so far!
Run the Ap...there's a quick compile and our simple one form ap launches and looks great!!!
Upper-Left-Normal.png shows the upper left corner. It's perfect. I opened this small image in photoshop so I could put a contrasting color around the button group so you can see where it is more clearly. This is shown in Upper-Left-Normal-Enhanced.png
Same for Upper-Right except the Control Box has the same background as the menu bar so instead I highlighted the Close button. These are Upper-Right-Normal.png and Upper-Right-Normal-Enhanged.png
Now...this is where the Magic Happens...MAXIMIZE the form.
You can clearly see the top several pixels of the form are getting chopped off - and what makes things even more untidy are if you are running on two monitors when this form is MAX size the "sliver of missing pixels" on the right are actually there...but they are on the 2nd monitor having bled over! Max should never cross monitors...it should fill just the active monitor minus any space taken up by Window's status bar.
You can see this in the screen shots:
I have not tried this with all of the themes but I have tried with several and every one I've tried does this.
Any thoughts, suggestions, help would be VERY helpful!!
Kindest regards...stay home!