Dear Telerik-kendo team,
I need a help for a particular functionality I am trying to achieve using kendo UI for jquery - spreadsheet. Currently I am facing two problems while trying to do drag down and copy cell values.
Here are the steps I was doing:
1. sheet.range("C1:C" + totalRowsCount).wrap(true);
2. Insert a really long text inside a C column's cell. The text wraps well as I wanted.
3. Hold the bottom right point of the cell and drag down.
4. Now the other cells got the upper cell's text, but text is not auto wrapped. (problem 1)
5. As encountering with problem 1, I tried a solution, that I tried to get the selection from range and set the selected cell's rowHeight onChange event. But in the selection() method, I am only able to access the top cell's information, not those cell's whose row height needs to be adjusted.(problem 2)