I realize Telerik MAUI is in pre-release, just as MAUI itself is. But after so many months of pre-release, surely it would be helpful to the coding team to know of errors still missed.
Here's one simple example of a missed error: TabViewItem has a HeaderText property that really ought to be bindable in xaml, but is not. (Doesn't hurt to have it there, but does not do anything.) So it has to be set in code behind. Easy workaround but should not be necessary.
Another: I like the new RadEntry's Completed Event -- works well. But RadEntry still has an Unfocused Event that worked in earlier versions, but not now. If an event is available, it should be implemented or else made unavailable. No one likes to write a lot of xaml only to find events do not fire! (Personally, I can get by just fine with Completed.) When I moved from pre-release 4 to 6 I had to rewrite hundreds of events from Unfocused to Completed as the former had quit working.