Our Silverlight Application uses controls from various sources:
- Silverlight runtime: Button, TextBlock, TextBox...
- Various Telerik controls: of course :)
- our own domain-specific controls
One of the key benefits of Telerik is the Themes Package, which provides a consistent UI.
We have tested Telerik Themes using the Themes for Silverlight by Telerik
Application - and it looks great!
Unfortunately common controls like the Silverlight Button control are not considered.
- Will the 2009/Q1 release consider controls of the Silverlight Runtime (at least the more basic ones)?
- How we can ensure consistent Theming of Third Party controls (like SL Toolkit)?
- Where can I find guidelines to consider Telerik Themes while building custom controls?