This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Sort Bug: Disabled cell state doesn't sort.

2 Answers 53 Views
Spreadsheet
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Christopher asked on 20 Jul 2017, 05:25 PM

Reproduction

See dojo here: http://dojo.telerik.com/EdAdA

You can see I've disabled the top 2 cells in the ID column, now apply a sort from the filter menu.

Notice the enable state doesn't follow the cell it was applied on, instead it stays where it was initially loaded.

Issue

When certain cells are disabled (enable: false), that state doesn't follow the cell when the sort is applied.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
0
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 21 Jul 2017, 02:05 AM

After digging around all day in the Kendo UI Spreadsheet source-code, I found the fault lies with the propertybag class' initial sortable value being false, when it needs to be true. Simple fix but took all day to find. I'm reporting the bug and fix on GitHub for reference.

 

Bug Report on GitHub here: https://github.com/telerik/kendo-ui-core/issues/3432

0
Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jul 2017, 08:01 AM
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for the Bug report, the detailed description of the problem and the suggested fix. You will notice, that I have included this issue in the Kendo UI backlog.

As a small token of gratitude for the reported, I have updated your Telerik points.

Regards,
Veselin Tsvetanov
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Spreadsheet
Asked by
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Answers by
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
Share this question
or