Thank you for the code.
After more detailed research I found where the issue comes from.
It requires a specific naming in the externals:
This occurs as there is a function that searches by this name inside the window object and this is how we name the object there.
The naming can be seen in our using with scripts article:
const Calendar = window.KendoReactAll.Calendar
After I made the change the button was rendered as expected.
I hope this is helpful.
Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more
about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.