I have been trying for weeks now to just get a working version of scheduler.
That being said ? Here is what I have done.
- I have read every document concerning scheduler
- I have watch numerous videos on the topic
- I have downloaded all known documentation.
- I have downloaded all examples on the site
- I have copied working code from example back to the same access data base.
- I have also taken the db schema for sql and created the tables"Still to no avail"
Still unable to get this to work.
I am new to telerik
Also I am self taught dabbler
But unable to figure out what my issue is..
My requirements for integrating scheduler in to my new born application is...........
- I have to use a local sql .mdf file that can go with project. "Not access"
- I need the standard just out of the box capabilities to start
- I will be creating custom appointment dialogs later
- Also I will need the ability to create appointments in the background with out selecting cell to activate appointment dialogs.
My question is can any one give me a working scheduler
That can actually save appointments " Persisting " that can have recurrences active.
I have tried databinding directly through the schedulerdatabindingsource module .
And also tried hard coding this for info mapping .
Done everything I know to do .
Using the newest latest greatest 2017 devcraft.
Please some one help so I can move on.