We are working to build a scheduler based web application and purchased the Kendo UI license to make use of the features that you have build in the control.
While working with our business owners team, we understand that there are some difficulties in achieving some of the below business requirements and we are seeking your help to the identify the approach.
1. We wanted to have the ability to scroll the calendar control, when user prepares schedule for more than 6 weeks.
2. Please refer the attached UI wireframe, where in we have business requirements to display shift allocation for assignee and for a particular day. (We normally have multiple shifts on any day of the scheduling period). Our business owners looking to increase the height of calendar day cell dynamically depending on number of shifts.
3. A Grey line to differentiate the months (Highlighted in red box)
4. Display month name vertically on the left side of the calendar
5. We have requirement to refresh / change shift allocation for a particular day (Day cell) independently in the calendar.
6. Calendar to be displayed for any time range (not just for a month) - Please see the blue highlight in the attached image.
Requesting you provide the guidelines or approaches or examples to implement these features.
Please reply back, in case if you want to have quick discussion to clarify any questions you may have.
Thanks & looking forward to hear from you.