Regarding the questions:
1) Is it possible to open edit dialog with a single click? (not double click) - Yes, please check the following demo showcasing this:
2) Can I hide "all day" header row? - There is a feature request logged for it:
It can also be achieved with the current version with some custom code and css:
3) Can I have a custom component for resources? I open edit dialog and under the description, there are my resources dropdowns. Can I have an Autocomplete instead of the dropdown? - This can be available once this enhancement is implemented, and I raised the priority:
4) Is it possible to have custom edit dialog? (not colors but custom components and layout) - This is will be possible with the same feature as above.
5) Can I add more columns to Agenda view? - Could you please share more details on how this is expected to look and function?
6) In Month view when I have a lot of items in a day there is a button with 3 dots. Can I add a text to that button? - This can be modified with a custom slot, to either directly modify the current props.children collection or render custom component:
7) In a Timeline view when I have a lot of events in the same time for peter they are interfering with Alex row (see attached file, it is from your example) - This is an issue, I logged for fixing and added Telerik points to your account for bringing it to our attention:
Also, I saw that there is no active trial or license our this account, please have in mind that KendoReact is a commercial library and requires a valid license.
Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more
about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.