We have some additional code on databound of our scheduler, but in reality we simply use slotByElement to retrieve slot and apply additional css class.
During testing, we have discovered issue - when browser is at zoom level of 75 or 80% method slotByElement returns null.. This basically breaks our code and scheduler is not rendered correctly after. (seems that slotByPosition called within slotByElement is broken)
I was able to reproduce issue on the dojo:
Note message This is null in kendo Console.
We have observed the same behavior in our app.
We used latest Chrome browser for testing.
If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.