- Enabled virtual scrolling of Grid
- Using Remote data source with paging
- When the user resizes our UI, it may adjust the Width of the Grid
- If this happens, our columns are set to wrap their contents
- After columns wrap, it appears the internal Kendo GRID logic does not recalculate the virtual scrolling offset/height/position so rows at the bottom of the grid are "lost" and can no longer be reached.
Best seen via demo: http://dojo.telerik.com/@firstname.lastname@example.org/EMeqI/3
Run the demo. Then scroll down to the very last record, which has ID 11077.
Then use the resizer in the DOJO window to **reduce** the width of the grid...notice how rows disappear and record 11077 is no longer even reachable.
Thoughts? Suggestions? on how to handle/fix this? It seems like the Kendo Grid should watch for resize activity and when it happens, ensure the internal scrolling logic is re-calculated so that users can reach bottom of list.