My application scenario is as follows:
1) I have a web server setup of Apache, PHP 5.4 and Mysql
2) The server will serve telerik richtext and spreadsheet application.
3) The user will haveto sign in to have access to the application.
4) When user creates a document/spreadsheet and clicks upload button in menu, the document/spreadsheet will get converted to byte array and will be sent/uploaded to upload.php page.
5) upload.php will check the session details of the app and will either store it in mysql database or save it as a file on disk.
Now the problem is,
1) I don't know how to upload the document/spreadsheet to upload.php and store it on disk on php side
2) I don't know how to share session details with silverlight app at the time of sign in