We faced with weird grid columns reordering issues. Here is the basic dojo: http://dojo.telerik.com/eyuVe/2
1. Steps to Reproduce:
2. Move Group 2 to the last column place.
2. Move Group 1 to the 2 place.
3. Move Group 2 to the 1 place.
As a result you could see switching child columns between Group 1 and Group 2 parent columns.
2. Attempt to move group before frozen column often cause to another group column headers disappearing
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to http://dojo.telerik.com/eyuVe/2
2) Move group2 header to frozen column and release it when group2 header on top of frozen column (in position like on screen attached)