Hello Jorge Delgado-Lopez,
At this time not all controls have all the themes for the theming suite. We are constantly working towards the improvement of this feature in order to achieve consistency. RadListBox does not have a desert theme in current version and therefore you are not able to observe the Desert ScrollBars. This will be addressed in one of our next releases. Regarding RadTextBox, it uses Microsoft ScrollBars and therefore you are not able to make a theme for them.
Until an official Desert theme for RadListBox is made, I have prepared a sample Desert theme for you, which uses the Desert styled RadScrollBars. Here is how you can create it on your own:
- Make a new XML theme file for RadListBox and open it. Open the Desert XML theme file for RadScrollBar.
- In the RadListBox XML, search for the <XmlClassSelector>. You will find this tag within <XmlPropertySettingGroup> -> <Selectors> tags.
- In the <XmlClassSelector> there is e ElementClass attribute. For those ElementClasses which concern RadScrollBar elements, search for the respective ElementClass in the RadScrollBar Desert theme XML.
- Copy the whole <XmlPropertySettingGroup> block whose ElementClass is currently examined from the Desert XML and paste it over the <XmlPropertySettingGroup> in the RadListBox theme.
- Do steps 3 and 4 for all ElementClasses in the RadListBox theme concerning RadScrollBar theme.
The more convenient approach is to use our VisualStlyeBuilder
in order to make a RadListBox theme with the desired RadScrollBars. However, following this approach, you should make the conditions for the scrolling elements and to set the appropriate properties.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me.
the Telerik team