This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radgrid issue

1 Answer 18 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
sri
Top achievements
Rank 1
sri asked on 25 Jul 2014, 07:10 PM
Hi,

I have a browser compatibility issue with the Radgrid. It's not working in IE 11. In the radgrid there is an expandable and collapsible arrow.This arrow does not show up in the IE and able to see that arrow in the google chrome.Any anyone help me with this? Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Venelin
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jul 2014, 12:50 PM
Hi,

Based on the provided information it is difficult to identify what the exact cause of the issue is. It might be caused due to:

1. Bad resource loading, which I doubt because it happens only in one browser. Nevertheless please check carefully this resource:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/introduction-web-resources-troubleshooting.html

2. Bad styling, i.e. if you use some custom styles please disable them in order to see if the problem persists with the embedded skin.

In both cases you can inspect the problematic element using IE's web developer tool and tell which of the two is the problem.

3. Which version of the controls do you use? Your version might not support IE11. This is very important to check.

Regards,
Venelin
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
sri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Venelin
Telerik team
Share this question
or