This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Quick Start Framework

13 Answers 232 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
pulkit jain
Top achievements
Rank 1
pulkit jain asked on 11 Apr 2010, 03:25 AM
Hi all

I am a newbie to telerik radcontrols.Can anyone provide Quick Start Framework example for WinForms Q3 2009 SP1 or WinForms Q1 2010.

RASAP.

Thanks & Regards
Pulkit Jain

13 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
answered on 13 Apr 2010, 05:29 PM
Hi pulkit jain,

The Quick Start Framework (aka Examples) is available with your installation: Start Menu --> Programs --> Telerik --> RadControls for WinForms --> Examples.

Kind regards,
Vassil
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
pulkit jain
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Apr 2010, 06:01 PM
Hi Vassil

Thanks for your response.
I think i have posted my querry in the wrong way.
Actually i need to make an application like Quick Start Framework on WinForms Q3 2009 SP1 or WinForms Q1 2010.
Please guide me to make QSF like forms.

Thanks & Regards
Pulkit Jain
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 15 Apr 2010, 11:31 AM
Hello pulkit jain,

Currently, only our clients have access to the project which contains the MainForm of the Examples. However, we plan to make this form public shortly. Most probably, you will be able to review it by the end of the next week.

Regards,
Nikolay
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
pulkit jain
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 May 2010, 10:32 AM
Hello

Is Quick Start Framework for WinForms Q3 2009 SP1 is available.

Thanks & regards
Pulkit Jain
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 24 May 2010, 02:16 PM
Hello pulkit jain,

Please, refer to the attached archive for the source code of our QuickStart framework. FYI, we ship the source of the Quick Start framework with the RadControls source code, which is available with the Subscription license.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Peter
the Telerik team

pulkit jain
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 May 2010, 04:36 PM
Hello Peter

Thanks for your consent and replying the post so quickly.
But when i tried to open the attached solution ,QuickStart.csproj unable to get open becuase of some conversion issue .

I am using VS 2008 and Wind\form q3 2009 sp1.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Pulkit Jain
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 28 May 2010, 12:11 PM
Hello pulkit jain,

Thanks for the getting back to me.

I cannot reproduce the described issue (please take a look at the attached screenshots)
For your convenience I am attaching the converted solution.
I hope this helps.

Sincerely yours,
Peter
the Telerik team

Dharmesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Aug 2010, 10:51 AM
what is quick start framework im new in this area

please give me details for this concept and code for my project
 i m using vs 2008 in c#
i m using telerik kit but my project is slow in staring
please help me

Peter
Telerik team
answered on 17 Aug 2010, 05:12 PM
Hi Dharmesh,

Thanks for the getting back to me.

I suggest you reading the following help articles:Getting StartedElementsThemes and StylesLayout Overview.

Also, providing a sample project will be very helpful since I will be able to directly investigate the case and thus provide a solution for the issue.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Peter
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Dharmesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Aug 2010, 01:49 PM
thnks for reply

one more thing i can ask you.
i m seeing your codeing which is include in setup

in window form code u use the main function class and run the form is main()
but i m not find the main form in whole code.
i see just the main metadeta.
so wht is this can create the meta data to like this
please help me............
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 26 Aug 2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Dharmesh,

The MainForm that is run in the Examples application is actually the MainForm contained in the QuickStart project that my colleague Peter has attached in his response from May 28.

All the best,
Nikolay
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Dharmesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Aug 2010, 06:18 PM

hi

i try to many time but i dont understand the quickstart freamwork

so plese give me the code for example

plese helpo me

Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 30 Aug 2010, 10:15 AM
Hi Dharmesh,

The QSF (Quick Start Framework) is an alias of the Examples application that comes with the installation package of RadControls for WinForms. This application demonstrates the capabilities of RadControls for WinForms and it also contains the code implementation for each example. The Examples application refers to the QuickStart assembly built from the QuickStart project. The QuickStart project defines the look of the mainframe form that contains the small examples. As I mentioned in my previous reply, the QuickStart project is attached to the response of my colleague Peter on May 28. 

Shortly said, you have the code of the QuickStart project and the Examples project. If you have any specific questions regarding these projects, please write back describing your issues in greater detail.

Kind regards,
Nikolay
the Telerik team
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
pulkit jain
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
pulkit jain
Top achievements
Rank 1