This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Question about the possibilities of charts and gauges in Telerik UI for Xamarin Forms

1 Answer 42 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Peter
Top achievements
Rank 1
Peter asked on 08 Jun 2018, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone,

A while ago we developed an app for one of our customers, using Telerik UI for Xamarin Forms. The app is used for showing financial data.
Recently, our client has made changes to the specifications and design of the used Telerik components.

At this moment my most experienced Xamarin developer is not available, but I need information if the design and specifications made are possible or not in Telerik UI for Xamarin Forms.
Can you provide me with information? As soon as I know what is or is not possible, I can pass this on to my client, after which my developer will be able to realize this as soon as he is present again.
Underlying information: The data from the charts and widgets is fed from an underlying database and can be configured yourself (the customer can decide for himself which financial data is shown where and hat is shown (line chart, piechart, bar chart or gauge))
See the added images

Gauge
In the current app of our customer, we did not use gauges. So far, we do not have any experience with it yet. I read on the Telerik website that a lot can be customized, but can not find clear information about how far this is possible.
Is this design of the gauge within Telerik possible? Think of the shape, whether it is possible to give the color / color gradient per gauge, the needle

Barchart
Is it possible to give a color gradient?

Linechart
In the desktop version of the application we use Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC. Here, bullets are shown per series in a line chart. Is this also possible in the Xamarin Forms version?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Didi
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jun 2018, 01:55 PM
Hi Peter,

This ticket is answered and you can follow it on the provided link below: 

https://www.telerik.com/forums/question-about-the-possibilities-of-charts-and-gauges-in-telerik-ui-for-xamarin-forms

Regards,
Didi
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Peter
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Didi
Telerik team
Share this question
or