Project Help

1 Answer 53 Views
Forum suggestions
Kratik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kratik asked on 27 Sep 2022, 07:29 AM
Hello Guys,
I need your assistance, which automation tool for desktop applications should I use? I'm working on a project with a desktop application designed in C++.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ralitsa
Telerik team
answered on 28 Sep 2022, 12:09 PM

Hi Kratik,

The selection of automation tools that best fits a specific need is a big challenge. The C++ language is not a very common language for our product portfolio. However, I can try to send you online resources for your research if you send me more information about: 

• what kind of automation want to cover - unit testing, functional testing, accessibility testing;
  • which version of the framework is used (.Net Framework, .Net Standard, .Net Core or etc.)
  • which Telerik product is used in the desktop application - Telerik UI for WinForms, Telerik UI for WPF,  Telerik UI for WinUI, Telerik UI for .NET MAUI or Telerik UI for UWP. 

Regards,
Ralitsa
Progress Telerik

Virtual Classroom, the free self-paced technical training that gets you up to speed with Telerik and Kendo UI products quickly just got a fresh new look + new and improved content including a brand new Blazor course! Check it out at https://learn.telerik.com/.

Tags
Forum suggestions
Asked by
Kratik
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ralitsa
Telerik team
Share this question
or