This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Progressbar with value over 100%

5 Answers 445 Views
ProgressBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
alex
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
alex asked on 16 Jun 2020, 09:40 AM
How can I make sure that the control correctly displays percentages greater than 100 (150%, 200% ...)?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jun 2020, 11:58 AM

Hello, Alex,

RadProgressBar offers Minimum and Maximum numeric properties which indicate the valid range values. You can either increase the Maximum to 150 or 200, or consider that the default Maximum=100 will be the greatest possible value (e.g. 200%). Thus, you will need to calculate the percentage values according to the value that RadProgressBar stores actually.

Feel free to use this approach which suits your requirements best.

Regards,
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
alex
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 16 Jun 2020, 12:44 PM

I need it for a GridViewProgressColumn

Can I have an example? so that the control displays more than 100, the .Text property does not override the displayed percentages, logically it cannot be more than 100% i.e. more than maximum

or in the default WinForms I used for this ProgressBarRenderer to draw the progress bar in the cell myself, is there such an opportunity in your product?

sorry for terrible english

alex
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 17 Jun 2020, 05:49 PM
help  anyone?
alex
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 18 Jun 2020, 10:12 AM

i resolved it. in Sub SetContentCore:

Me.radProgressBarElement.Value1 = Math.Min(Convert.ToInt16(Me.Value), 100)
Me.radProgressBarElement.Text = "{0} %".FormatArgs(Convert.ToInt16(Me.Value))

Telerik team
answered on 18 Jun 2020, 01:03 PM

Hello, Alex,  

I am glad that you have found a suitable solution for your scenario. I believe that you followed this example: https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/controls/gridview/cells/creating-custom-cells

Note that most of the forum threads are reviewed by Telerik representatives and sometimes we address the questions asked by our customers in the forums as well. However, a post in the forum doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team. Moreover, threads are handled according to license and time of posting, so if it is an urgent problem, we suggest you use a support ticket, which would be handled before a forum thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Tags
ProgressBar
Asked by
alex
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Answers by
Telerik team
alex
Top achievements