This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Profiler not startung (EventID 1022)

1 Answer 111 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
cschuster
Top achievements
Rank 1
cschuster asked on 07 Aug 2013, 12:12 PM
Hi,
i just did a fresh Install of JustTrace (which directly auto-updated to 2013.3.729.0) and then tried to Profile a local ASP.NET 4.5 App (in IIS) on Windows 8.
The Website starts (in the Browser), but the Profiler just says: "Waiting for Response from the profiled application"

In the Eventlog i get the following error:

.NET Runtime version 4.0.30319.18051 - Fehler beim Laden des Profilers. Das COM-Objekt des Profilers wurde instanziiert, während des Initialisierungsrückrufs des Profilers ist jedoch ein Fehler aufgetreten. Profiler-CLSID: "{9180fc24-0bc1-4a0e-abec-5f860697bd66}". HRESULT: 0x80004005. Prozess-ID (dezimal): 5732. Meldungs-ID: [0x2505].

i already restarted, tryied CleanRegistryKeys_x64.reg but nothing changed.

How can i get Data from the Profiler?

Kind regards
Christoph

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Todor
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2013, 09:00 AM
Hello,

I am very sorry that you have issues using JustTrace. I need more information to troubleshoot the issue.
  • Please download DebugView tool from Microsoft/SysInternals. 
  • Close Visual Studio and any other debugger tools you are using.
  • Start DebugView elevated (right click on the selected file and choose "Run as Administrator"). 
  • From Capture Menu, check "Capture Win32", "Capture Global Win32" and "Capture Events" entries.
  • Now, start JustTrace and again try profiling.
  • After the "Waiting for Response from the profiled application" prompt appears, wait couple of seconds and hit Cancel. You can check in DebugView to see that our profiler have printed some troubleshooting information.
  • In DebugView, go to File -> Save As and save the log file. We will need it later.
  • Additionally, save the Application and System Event Logs using the Windows Event Viewer application.
  • Go back to the Start page in JustTrace, hit "Send Feedback" and write us a feedback. Make sure that "Attach log file with report" and "Use my Telerik account" options are on. This will create a ticket in our system and we will contact you privately to send us the log files you have created earlier.

Regards,

Todor
Telerik
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
cschuster
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Todor
Telerik team
Share this question
or