This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Pie Chart Question

4 Answers 61 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Neepa
Top achievements
Rank 1
Neepa asked on 13 Aug 2013, 06:48 PM
Please see the attached pie chart - I've 14 possible different series in this chart - but there are chances that some of the series can have "0" as their value.  On the graph I don't want to show 0.00%.  Can you please help me achieve this - I used the graph wizard to generate this graph.

Thanks,

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Elian
Telerik team
answered on 16 Aug 2013, 10:33 AM
Hello Neepa,

If you want the series to disappear if they have no data, you can add a Filter to the corresponding SeriesGroup. The filter look like the following: 

Expression                                     Operator                        Value
=Sum(Fields.ValueField)                >                                   0

Regards,
Elian
Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.

Neepa
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Aug 2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks it works.  Although the legends for the series also disappears - can we still have them displayed?

Accepted
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 20 Aug 2013, 02:44 PM
Hello Neepa,

If series are filtered out, they will be removed from the legend as well. Since zero pies are not rendered, you can just hide their data point labels, thus their marks will remain in the legend. for more details take a look at the attached sample report definition.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.

Neepa
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Aug 2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks, that helps a lot.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Neepa
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by