This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

PaneGroup_PaneFrameStyle not available in Themes.Office2016

1 Answer 22 Views
Docking
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tayyaba
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tayyaba asked on 26 Apr 2018, 12:39 PM

Hi,

I have been working on hosting winforms inside WPF, so I was running this sample project:
https://github.com/telerik/xaml-sdk/tree/master/Docking/WinFormsInsideDocking

But it only works when it uses Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office_Black, otherwise it gives error of Static Resource "PaneGroup_PaneFrameStyle" not found.

I'm using Telerik.Windows.Themes.Office2016 and need to implement the same style which is implemented in the sample project.

Kindly let me know, what needs to be changed for 2016 theme.

Thanks,

Tayyaba

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
answered on 27 Apr 2018, 12:56 PM
Hello Tayyaba,

I've modified the project you referenced with the necessary changes for the Office2016 theme. You can find it attached to my reply.

What I've done is to extract the 4 AutoHideArea templates from the Telerik.Windows.Controls.Docking.xaml of the Office2016 folder of the UI for WPF installation folder and change the AllowsTransparency property for each of the ContentPopup elements from True to False. In addition, you can change the Background of the 4 RadGridResizer elements to a color of your choice.

I hope you find this helpful. Please let me know if you require any further assistance on the matter.

Regards,
Dilyan Traykov
Progress Telerik
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
Docking
Asked by
Tayyaba
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
Share this question
or