This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Padding implementation in 2009 Q1

3 Answers 43 Views
Treeview
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
Richard Slade asked on 11 May 2009, 04:43 PM
Hello,
Think there may be a new bug in the Q1 2009 - Tree View - Padding
First tried the tree view control with a trial version (2008 Q3) and added padding to the top of the tree view. All the nodes still showed correctly. Having now purchased the 2009 Q1 version, setting the top padding hides the first few nodes. There seems to be no way now of setting padding without it hiding the nodes.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Victor
Telerik team
answered on 13 May 2009, 08:34 AM
Hello Chris,

Thank you for writing.

Could you give us more details on how are you setting the padding - at design time, run time, or through custom theme? I set the top padding at design time and everything worked fine, also if you set the treeview height to some value, and you set enough top padding, the tree nodes at the bottom will disappear, which is normal.

Can you send us a sample application, so that we can assist you further. Please open a new support ticket so that you can attach files. Thank you in advance.

Greetings,
Victor
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 13 May 2009, 11:02 AM
Hello,

I have the tree view inside a panel and docked to fill the container. I then set the padding through the designer and when I bind the tree view, the top nodes don't show as they are hidden by the padding.

Thanks
Victor
Telerik team
answered on 15 May 2009, 02:03 PM
Hi Chris Browning,

Thank you for the information. I am afraid I could not reproduce the behavior. If you can not afford to send a sample application please, list the steps which lead to the nodes disappearing. I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,
Victor
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Tags
Treeview
Asked by
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Victor
Telerik team
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2