We are running into an error with Open Access 2015.1.225.1. We've used the hotfix file that was attached to another forum post, but sometimes when users submit information we get the following error.
Failed to retrieve the automatically incremented column value from the server. Possible reason: Trigger does not perform 'select ID from insert' as last operation. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.InvalidOperationException: Failed to retrieve the automatically incremented column value from the server.
This was supposed to be fixed in this hotfix, but we don't use SQL Server 2016. We are using SQL Server 2014. I'm at my wits end from trying to fix this. I've made sure all incremented IDs are database calculated, etc. There isn't much out there as this product is dead, but I'm hoping someone might have a tip or trick for fixing this.