I have a page that contains a grid. The grid contains a number column. The grid is using a custom popup editor. For the number column I am using an input instead of the telerik control for numbers.
The application is localized.
When I am using a culture where the decimal separator is comma(",") when changing the number after leaving the input the decimal separator is changed from comma to point.
I have prepared a demo
Here are the steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Edit the 5th row (the one that has decimals 21.35 - anyone that has decimals should work)
2. Change the decimal point from point to comma (The code from gridEdit does not work - even though in my application works[however I am using globalize package])
3. Leave the input (The decimal point should remain to comma)
4. Go to UnitPrice and add at the end a new digit (can be added or removed any digit as long as the comma is not removed)
5. Leave the input => wrong behavior the comma is converted to point.
=> expected behavior the comma should remain regardless of how many times I change the value