No Telerik Menu in VS 2022

1 Answer 321 Views
Menu
Eldho
Top achievements
Rank 1
Eldho asked on 19 Jan 2023, 01:57 PM
I'm not able to see the Telerik menu in VS 2022 after the installation of Telerik on my machine. But my co developer was able to see the menu after the installation of telerik on his machine. I have attached screenshot of the menu from my co developer machine. Do I need to enable any settings in VS2022?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Aleksandar
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jan 2023, 09:29 AM

Hello Eldho,

I have already replied to the support thread on the same question. I am posting here the response, for the benefit of the community. From the screenshot shared I understand the Visual Studio Extension is missing from Visual Studio, is that correct? 

From the provided details it is not clear to me how Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core was installed. If the MSI installer was used can you confirm the checkbox for installing the extension was checked?

There are three ways you could add the Telerik VS extensions:

• By using the automated MSI installer
  • By installing from the Visual Studio Marketplace
  • By installing directly from Visual Studio

If the extension was not added follow the above-linked article to add the Visual Studio extension.

An alternative reason on why the extension is not available is that it might be disabled. Follow this guideline to enable it, if that is the case.

Let me know if the above helps resolve the issue.

Regards,
Aleksandar
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tags
Menu
Asked by
Eldho
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Aleksandar
Telerik team
Share this question
or