tried compiling 'Telerik_UI_for_Xamarin_2015_2_624_Dev ' but I get the following issues:
What SDK was this project built against? I'm building to API21 which is fine for my apps but not this one.
I can deploy the (slightly underwhelming) samples to the iOS simulator but not to hardware devices
I am using the latest XCode SDK 8.4, latest build of Xamarin (3.11.666, monotouch-220.127.116.11), Up to date Android SDK and the chart controls run okay that I've already integrated.
I can open a ticket but as this is just the samples I didn't think it was necessary.
Just a few observations
- The listview samples are a bit basic and lack any styling
- Thumbs up for adding XAML samples rather than code ones :-)
- I can't find any documentation on the Listview, any idea where it is (which libs do you need for the PCL, Droid & iOS projects...just for Listview)?
- Doesn't compile for Android using API 21
- Can't deploy to an iOS hardware to test (iPhone5s & 6)
- Is the Listview still in Beta?
I have no doubt this control will be very good but polished up samples would be good (like your marketing pictures suggest) and some documentation.
Any help to get me started would be good as I've spent all afternoon fiddling with the control and have had to give up on it for now.