Telerik Forums
Kendo UI for jQuery Forum
1 answer
263 views
Hello.

I have a project with kendo-kncokout plugin and real time data using signarR.
 the data is pushed to the KO view model which is bonded  to the grid and updates the data.

While sorting  on regular grid the data is  resorted on update, but when i try to do this on a templated row it doesn't work. 

 

I'm using a   'useKOTemplates: true'  attribute for the template.

Is there a way to make the sorting  work for a template row?



code :

    <table id="grid" data-bind="kendoGrid: { 
    data: GridTable,
    rowTemplate: 'rowTmpl', 
    useKOTemplates: true,  
    pageable: false, 
    sortable: true, 
    resizable: true, 
    reorderable: true,
    columnMenu: true,
    
    filterable: {extra: false, operators: {string: {eq: 'Full Name',startswith: 'Starts with', }, } }, 
    columns: [
    {field: 'CName()', title: 'CName'},
    {field: 'WOName()', title: 'WOName'},  
    {field:'WOPercentProduced()',type: 'number', title: 'WOPercentProduced'}, 
    {field: 'WODate()', type: 'date', title:  'WODate'} ],  
    dataSource: {data:  GridTable ,schema: { model: { fields: 
    { 
     CName: { type: 'string'},
     WOName: { type: 'string' }, 
     WOPercentProduce: { type: 'number'}, 
     WODate: { type: 'date' }
     } }}}  }">
      

      
        <thead>
            <tr>
                <th data-field="CName">
                    CName
                </th>
                <th data-field="WOName">
                    WOName
                </th>
                <th data-field="WOPercentProduced">
                    WOPercentProduced
                </th>
                <th data-field="WODate">
                    WODate
                </th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
    </table>



tnx

Yaniv
Alexander Valchev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
1 answer
184 views
Hi,
How can I override select event for tabstrip? I need to block possibility of select tabs by clicking on it. Only way to move between strips is to click "next" or "back" button.
Alexander Valchev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
3 answers
176 views
Hi,
I have a grid that is grouped by my PropertyField-A (lat-lon position), I would like to show PropertyField-B (address) in group header.
How can I do it? Is it possible? If not, can you suggest me some workaround?
I've tried using columns.headerTemplate but I can't access in the template to the properties of my datasource.

Thanks a lot!
Fabio
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
1 answer
355 views
Hi,
i have this code:

$("#grid_detail").kendoGrid({

    dataSource: {

        data: orders

    },

    filterable: {

        extra: false,

        operators: {

            string: {

                contains: "Contains",

            }

        }

    },

    sortable: true,

    columns: [

        {

            field: "Buyer",

            title: "buyer",

            width: "40"

        },

        {

            field: "name",

            title: "Article name",

            width: "40"

        },

        {

            field: "paid",

            title: "Paid",

            width: "20",

            filterable: false

        }

    ]

});


now, how can i filter on field buyer, but to use autocomplete, and to show all buyers that are in dataSource ?

I tried with this, on buyer filed, but still nothing.
filterable: function(element){
    element.kendoAutoComplete({
        dataSource: orders,
        dataTextField: "buyer",
    })
}

Any solution for this?


Thanks.
Alexander Valchev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
44 answers
2.1K+ views
I would like to call some SharePoint 2010 ODATA services but the listdata.svc doesn't support JSONP. It is possible to add parameters to make it work?

The Microsoft ODATA JavaScript API on CodePlex has the option enableJsonPCallback = false and it allows it to work.

Funny how their samples on CodePlex use the Telerik ODATA services.
Ashwat
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
3 answers
440 views
Hello,

I hope you guys can help me, 

I want to be able to use the Kendo UI grid and connect it to a sharepoint list. 

I'm really new to programming and using any sort of third party applications.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

P
DanKline
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 10 Jun 2013
11 answers
456 views
Is the source for the demo Aeroviewr available?
I'd love to learn from it.

Thanks!
Blake Versiga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jun 2013
1 answer
6.4K+ views
Hallo Kendo Team.
I have got incomming data, which contains null values. For example FirstName is empty (null).
Kendo grid display "null", but it is funny FirstName. I want to display "" (nothing) instead of "null".
Is there any way how to do it? ( without changing incoming data)
Thnx. uf.
Brady
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Jun 2013
2 answers
187 views
We are experiencing an issue with the pager on both the grid view and the list view so I suspect it is a problem in the configuration of the dataSource. Here is an example:
http://jsbin.com/ifokup/3/

If you add any number of items to the grid it does not page properly. If you run dataFieldSource.page(1) it does update but again only on what is in the dataSource at the time of running that line of JS code.
Robert Kaucher
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Jun 2013
2 answers
95 views
I would like to create an Outlook 2013 style "pee" for a SharePoint task list.
Here is an image with the basic style I am after:
http://blogs.office.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer-Blogs-Components-WeblogFiles-00-00-00-00-55/5125.calendar2.png_2D00_550x0.png

The "peek menu" would allow the user to complete the task or change the due date. I am not certain if the Window or Tooltip control would be better suited for this. Is there any guidance for when I might wish to use one over the other?
Robert Kaucher
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Jun 2013
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
Grid
General Discussions
Charts
Data Source
Scheduler
DropDownList
TreeView
MVVM
Editor
Window
DatePicker
Spreadsheet
Upload
ListView (Mobile)
ComboBox
TabStrip
MultiSelect
AutoComplete
ListView
Menu
Templates
Gantt
Validation
TreeList
Diagram
NumericTextBox
Splitter
PanelBar
Drag and Drop
Application
Map
ToolTip
Calendar
PivotGrid
ScrollView (Mobile)
Toolbar
TabStrip (Mobile)
Slider
Button (Mobile)
Filter
SPA
Drawing API
Drawer (Mobile)
Globalization
LinearGauge
Sortable
ModalView
Hierarchical Data Source
Button
FileManager
MaskedTextBox
View
Form
NavBar
Notification
Switch (Mobile)
SplitView
DropDownTree
ListBox
PDFViewer
Sparkline
ActionSheet
TileLayout
PopOver (Mobile)
TreeMap
ButtonGroup
Styling
ColorPicker
Pager
Chat
MultiColumnComboBox
Dialog
DateRangePicker
Checkbox
Timeline
Drawer
DateInput
ProgressBar
MediaPlayer
ImageEditor
TextBox
OrgChart
Accessibility
Effects
Licensing
PivotGridV2
ScrollView
Switch
TextArea
BulletChart
QRCode
ResponsivePanel
Wizard
CheckBoxGroup
Localization
Barcode
Breadcrumb
Collapsible
MultiViewCalendar
Touch
RadioButton
Stepper
Card
ExpansionPanel
Rating
RadioGroup
Badge
Captcha
Heatmap
AppBar
Loader
Security
TaskBoard
Popover
DockManager
TimePicker
FloatingActionButton
CircularGauge
ColorGradient
ColorPalette
DropDownButton
TimeDurationPicker
ToggleButton
BottomNavigation
Ripple
SkeletonContainer
Avatar
Circular ProgressBar
FlatColorPicker
SplitButton
Signature
Chip
ChipList
VS Code Extension
AIPrompt
PropertyGrid
Sankey
Chart Wizard
OTP Input
SpeechToTextButton
InlineAIPrompt
StockChart
ContextMenu
DateTimePicker
RadialGauge
ArcGauge
AICodingAssistant
SmartPasteButton
PromptBox
SegmentedControl
LLM Kit
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?