Few engineers on team recently acquired Kendo UI licenses. During our demo of Kendo UI (2016.1.226), we found 2 bugs with Grid control's filtering. I called Telerik to report it and I was transferred to an account executive. He acknowledged the bugs and assured that they will be fixed in the next release. The next release is out - 2016.1.406. The bugs still exist.
Both the issues can be tried in the below dojo. The dojo is pointing to the latest
Kendo UI 2016 Q1 SP2 release.
Here are the steps to reproduce.
Filter issue 1:
- Click on the column filter icon
- Type a few characters in the search box
- Check select all and then click Filter button.
- The Grid Doesn’t filter.
- If you don’t check select all and then click Filter button, the grid filters.
Filter issue 2
- Click on the column filter icon and Check a few checkboxes. Don’t check select all
- Click Filter button.
- The Grid gets filtered.
- Click on the column filter icon.
- Click on Clear button.
- The Grid filters are removed.
- Click on the filter icon again.
- The options in the list Don’t get updated after Clicking on Clear button.
- To see all the filter options, you have to type a character in the search box and then delete it.
These are very easy to reproduce.
When can this be fixed?