This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Kendo chunkupload - response code 302

7 Answers 279 Views
Upload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Shankar asked on 09 Jul 2019, 07:14 PM

Hi Team,

Am using kendo chunksave for folder upload, its working perfectly fine in local & server. 

We tried to move the same piece of code to another server . but its returning the response code 302

Its suppose to get called multiple times based on number of files. but for some reason in our new server , only the first call is happening & the rest of the process is aborted due to the response code 302. 
observations

1. response code

2. content type - in text/html , where its supposed to be application/json

shared both success & error logs,

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jul 2019, 10:07 AM
Hello Shankar,

I am afraid the information provided is not sufficient enough to properly define what the problem might be. I suggest you to recheck the code, the application configuration and the server configuration whether they are the same as the one where everything works. That would at least narrow down to a possible reason for the problem. 

Regards,
Ianko
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Jul 2019, 02:26 PM
[quote]Ianko said:Hello Shankar,

I am afraid the information provided is not sufficient enough to properly define what the problem might be. I suggest you to recheck the code, the application configuration and the server configuration whether they are the same as the one where everything works. That would at least narrow down to a possible reason for the problem. 

Regards,
Ianko
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
[/quote]
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Jul 2019, 02:31 PM
$(document).ready(function() {
                    $("#files").kendoUpload({
                        async: {
                            chunkSize: 11000,// bytes
                            saveUrl: "chunkSave",
                            removeUrl: "remove",
                            autoUpload: true
                        }
                    });
                });
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Jul 2019, 09:56 PM
hi team, any updates on, why am receiving the response code 302 from server. even though the file is getting upload on the first call. 
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jul 2019, 06:57 AM
Hi Shankar,

The configuration of the Upload widget seams fine. Most probably you should check the configuration of the server to see why the chunkSave fails and debug the server-side end point. 

Regards,
Ianko
Progress Telerik
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Jul 2019, 07:30 PM

yeah it works in some environment . but not all.

ok here are my observation. when i try to access the method from post master, am able to get response code as 200. so the issue is somehere in kendo.all.min.js , i think authentication is not properly set as expected, thats the reason its getting redirected to home page. while returning the response. 

but at the same time it works in other environment. :( 

Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jul 2019, 07:47 AM
Hi Shankar,

Typically, there is no authentication configured internally. Authentication depends on additional configuration according to the service utilized. In order to see how to add authorization headers you can check the API documentation of the upload event

Regards,
Ianko
Progress Telerik
Tags
Upload
Asked by
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ianko
Telerik team
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1