This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Javascript errors on latest version (2012.2.727)

4 Answers 131 Views
Gauges
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Courouble Damien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Courouble Damien asked on 31 Jul 2012, 12:02 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if it's only happening to me, I'm using the gauge for a couple of time and everything went well util I upgrade my kendo version to 2012.2.727 yesterday

Not I got two javascript errors:

Error: Invalid value for <circle> attribute cx="undefined" :81/Desktop/Administration/Dashboard/Widget/Widget.aspx#:1
Error: Invalid value for <circle> attribute cy="undefined"

And I'm able to see a little 'something' on the top left of my gauge (See attachement)
Of course if I look at the generated svg I'm able to see the thing on the top left.

<circle cx="undefined" cy="undefined" r="5.4797" fill-opacity="1" stroke-opacity="1" fill="#ea7001"></circle>

So first is it me only ? Or is it something global ? If yes is there any quick fix ? 
I know its not a blocking thing, but it would be great if I can solve this asap.

Thanks,

Damien

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eivind Sommersten
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Aug 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi.

We se the same behaviour in 2012.2.825. We are not able to open a support ticket since we are using a nightly build, but perhaps someone from the Kendo team could address this issue here in the forum.

Thanks
Hristo Germanov
Telerik team
answered on 24 Aug 2012, 08:02 AM
Hi,

Could you please send me a simple jsBin/jsFidddle/Project reproducing this issue? Thus I will be able to help you.

Kind regards,
Hristo Germanov
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Eivind Sommersten
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Aug 2012, 07:08 PM
I'll do you one better - I've attached a patch for kendo.all.js that fixes the issue for us using the non-minified version. To fix the minified version directly, it's possible to edit kendo.all.min.js and replace createCircle([c.x,c.y] with createCircle(c (there's only one occurrence), but we'd rather avoid hand-editing minified files.

Regards
Hristo Germanov
Telerik team
answered on 29 Aug 2012, 03:38 PM
Hi guys,

@Elvind Sommerstep thank you for the fix I will update your points.

This issue is fixed and the fix will be included with the next official release of Kendo UI. 

Kind regards,
Hristo Germanov
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
Gauges
Asked by
Courouble Damien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Eivind Sommersten
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hristo Germanov
Telerik team