Let's say we have this tree: A -> B -> [C,D] where A = root node, B = childnode of A, nodes C and D are children of B).
When I check node C or D without filters applied, nodes A and B get the indeterminate state correctly.
However, when I apply a filter (i.e. text contains C), node D get's hidden. When I now check node C, both nodes A and B also get checked, while they should be indeterminate since node D is not checked.
Using Kendo UI version 2017.2.621, OS Windows 10, Chrome 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit), jQuery version 1.12.4
- Initial state
- Checked C with filter applied
- Removed filter with C being checked (incorrect indeterminate state for A and B)
- Expected result (after removing filter, but should also have indeterminate state when filtering is still applied)