This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Image Editor

1 Answer 243 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ben
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ben asked on 17 Mar 2016, 03:45 PM

Hi,

I have been looking around for a simple solution to this, but couldn't find any.
In the past we have always used the RadEditor for ASP.Net Ajax. When you added an image in this editor, you could then right click the image and edit the size, css classes, add a border, even rotate the image.

In the Kendo editor I don't find such functionality, not even the basic version like adding a border.

Could you please help me out on how to achieve this?

Kind regards

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 21 Mar 2016, 11:06 AM
Hi Ben,

The described functionality in RadEditor UI for ASP.NET AJAX is called Image Properties dialog. 

In Kendo Editor, there is no such feature. I would like first to assure you that such in future the Kendo Editor will be greatly improved with such features, but I am unable to tell exactly what is the estimate for possible Image Properties functionality. 

However, you can implement a custom tool of your own that would open a dialog (that has inputs for the properties of the image to be edited) and alter the selected image. In order to do so you can use:

As for creating a context menu, you can integrate the Context Menu widget. 

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Tags
Editor
Asked by
Ben
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ianko
Telerik team
Share this question
or