This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Iam using 2015 Kendo version

3 Answers 71 Views
TileLayout
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Medhanth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Medhanth asked on 30 Mar 2021, 01:29 PM
Tile layout is not supporting in 2015 version. can you pls help to add Function which supports only Kendo Tile layout. when i add 2021 version entire design is getting impacted  .so i will add only the supporting version of Tile Layout

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 02 Apr 2021, 10:30 AM

Hello Kongal,

The TileLayout is a relatively new widget introduced with the Kendo UI R2 2020 release. To have it available in your project it is required that you upgrade to this or a newer Kendo UI version.

When upgrading you can have in mind the breaking changes mentioned in the following article:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nikolay
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Medhanth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
answered on 06 Apr 2021, 11:11 AM
can we get individual control script to  include?
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2021, 09:25 AM

Hello Kongal,

This is not recommended as this might lead to unexpected bugs and side effects.

A new widget requires not only a certain script but styles as well and it is hard to isolate such without breaking existing ones.

Regards,
Nikolay
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tags
TileLayout
Asked by
Medhanth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Answers by
Nikolay
Telerik team
Medhanth
Top achievements