I've started to use RadListView for my app.
My use case looks more or less:
- User has a ListView
- User can tap on any Item of ListView
- Some business logic is done at given Item
- User can tap again on any Item of ListView (even if it has been tapped just before)
For OOTB Xamarin.Forms ListView, I've just use command, binded to *SelectedItem* property of ListView, and after did some business logic, I've just pass *null* as SelectedItem (it informs ListView, that there is still no selection):
(_selectedItem != value)
_selectedItem = value;
// Some business logic here
// Deselect item from ListView
However for *RadListView* it not working properly - it doesn't matter, if I use such "hacky" logic as for *ListView* or not, I had to tap 2 times, after my initial tap, so:
- User taps at item no. 1 - some logic is performed (OK)
- User taps again at item no. 1 - nothing is done, except "deselecting" *RadListView* selection (KO)
- User taps againt at item no. 1 - some logic is performed (OK)
Is there any possibility, to deselect *RadListView* from code behind?
Thanks a lot!