- I need help with Kendo Upload. This is my problem:
- I have a partial view which displays a ListView of Company object. In the Edit EditorTemplate, I have a Kendo Upload control that enables the user to upload company logo. This works fine
- However, I need to grab the Id of the company being edited so that I can save the logo image by replacing the File Name with the Id of the company. This is what I have not being able to do.
- I tried using the .Events attribute, however, once I add that attribute to the upload control, the upload button turns into a regular HTML button, thus it only selects the picture, but is not able to upload it asynchronously. I have read of other solutions such as putting the upload within a form element, however since this upload is performed in ListView edit mode, I don’t see that as a good option.
- All I need is to be able to grab the company Id from the company Id editor field. I want to do this in the Save method of the upload control. Something like how it’s done in standard MVC controller, like: string companyName = Request.Form["CompanyName"]; How can I achieve this?