This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Header rendering in Chrome incorrect after Q3 2013 SP2 applied

1 Answer 20 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bob asked on 30 Jan 2014, 04:20 PM
I created a ticket for this... but thought someone in the community might have an idea. 24 hours is a long time to wait.

I just upgraded from Q3 2013 to Q3 2013 SP2. The grid headers in chrome are rendering with extra line in the header. See attachment:

When I inspect element in chrome I see this style

.k-grid-header .k-header>.k-link {display: block;

If I turn that off or set it to inline-block the issue goes away. The strange thing is that the demos that style is there and it renders correctly. 

I've verified the correct styles/script versions are coming from the cdn:

<link href="//da7xgjtj801h2.cloudfront.net/2013.3.1324/styles/kendo.common.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

<link href="//da7xgjtj801h2.cloudfront.net/2013.3.1324/styles/kendo.blueopal.min.css" rel="stylesheet"/>

<script src="//da7xgjtj801h2.cloudfront.net/2013.3.1324/js/kendo.all.min.js"></script>

<script src="//da7xgjtj801h2.cloudfront.net/2013.3.1324/js/kendo.aspnetmvc.min.js"></script>

Anyone have any ideas. I can just change the style but I don't understand the ramifications of that on every other browser. 

BTW: This seems to work fine as is in IE10/11 and FireFox without changing the style.

Thanks,
BOb

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 03 Feb 2014, 11:09 AM
Hello Bob,

Since there is already an ongoing communication on this topic in your support ticket, you can post the resolution here for clarity, as soon as it becomes known.

Regards,
Dimo
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimo
Telerik team
Share this question
or