We are trying to migrate from using ASP.NET GridView (.ascx file extensions) to use kendo grid features. Currently we are using the licensed product of Kendo UI for our other coldfusion applications. During this research we figured out that migrating ASP.NET requires additional license features like Kendo ASP.NET MVC product. Also our page is very simple dynamic page which displays users table with all the details from the stored procedures. It has only one main functionality to activate/deactivate multiple users using a checkbox. Currently we are using asp:GridView features to handle this. Could you please give more inputs on the following questions.
1. Whether ASP.NET migration to use Kendo Grid feasible?
2. System requirements
3. Kendo Products needed.
4. Steps to setup Kendo in existing ASP.NET Project
5. Configuration level changes needed
6. Any examples on this .ascx pages to use kendo grid with simple functionality.
7. OR Can we use current license product (Kendo UI ONLY) to address this change?