Grid Export to Excel

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. evan
    evan avatar
    5 posts

Posted 06 May Link to this post

Hi- 

I'm trying to export from a radgridview to excel, but receiving the error:   System.EntryPointNotFoundException

I'm using the code from the documentation and have referenced all the appropriate assemblies as described in the documentation:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/controls/gridview/exporting-data/spread-export

Dim spreadExporter As GridViewSpreadExport = New GridViewSpreadExport(myradGridView1)

Dim exportRenderer As New SpreadExportRenderer()

spreadExporter.RunExport("D:\exportedFile.xlsx", exportRenderer)

I can't find anything in the forums that's been discussed on this topic in the last 5 years, so would be glad for any advice. 

Thanks,

I'm running Telerik WinControls version 2019.2.508.40

Stack Trace: 

System.EntryPointNotFoundException
      HResult=0x80131523
      Message=Entry point was not found.
      Source=Telerik.WinControls
      StackTrace:
       at Telerik.WinControls.ISpreadExportRenderer.RegisterFormatProvider(SpreadExportFormat exportFormat)
       at Telerik.WinControls.Export.GridViewSpreadExport.RunExport(String fileName, ISpreadExportRenderer exportRenderer)
       at Form1.CmdQuickExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

2. Nadya
    Admin
    Nadya avatar
    341 posts

Posted 08 May Link to this post

Hello Evan,

According to the provided information, I was not able to reproduce such error when using GridViewSpreadExport. I attached my sample project to this thread. Could you please refer to it and let me know how it differs from your set up?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Nadya
    Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.