This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Grid Export to Excel

1 Answer 239 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
evan
Top achievements
Rank 1
evan asked on 06 May 2020, 01:41 PM

Hi- 

I'm trying to export from a radgridview to excel, but receiving the error:   System.EntryPointNotFoundException

I'm using the code from the documentation and have referenced all the appropriate assemblies as described in the documentation:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/controls/gridview/exporting-data/spread-export

Dim spreadExporter As GridViewSpreadExport = New GridViewSpreadExport(myradGridView1)

Dim exportRenderer As New SpreadExportRenderer()

spreadExporter.RunExport("D:\exportedFile.xlsx", exportRenderer)

I can't find anything in the forums that's been discussed on this topic in the last 5 years, so would be glad for any advice. 

Thanks,

I'm running Telerik WinControls version 2019.2.508.40

Stack Trace: 

System.EntryPointNotFoundException
  HResult=0x80131523
  Message=Entry point was not found.
  Source=Telerik.WinControls
  StackTrace:
   at Telerik.WinControls.ISpreadExportRenderer.RegisterFormatProvider(SpreadExportFormat exportFormat)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Export.GridViewSpreadExport.RunExport(String fileName, ISpreadExportRenderer exportRenderer)
   at Form1.CmdQuickExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Nadya | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
answered on 08 May 2020, 02:39 PM

Hello Evan,

According to the provided information, I was not able to reproduce such error when using GridViewSpreadExport. I attached my sample project to this thread. Could you please refer to it and let me know how it differs from your set up?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Nadya
Progress Telerik

Progress is here for your business, like always. Read more about the measures we are taking to ensure business continuity and help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our thoughts here at Progress are with those affected by the outbreak.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
evan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nadya | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
Share this question
or