I started implementing planned vs actual feature and I have found a possible bug in the feature. It seems that delay part gets calculated in some cases and even if planned and actual start and end dates are exactly the same, delay is calculated and displayed. (1 day delay)
See the screenshot from the dojo:
Steps to reproduce:
- I used dojo out of feature demo and modified it so planned start and end are editable.
- I added new task with duration of one day. Set planned dates to match actual.
- Extended task duration by 2 days by dragging end.
- Changed planned end to match new actual
After this delay remains one day..
I can reproduce this on my local as well, where I have dates set by server.
If there is anything else I can do to assist, please let me know.
Thank you and best regards,