I have a few problems with my brandnew grid. The situation is this: I added a grid to an mvc view. I made the grid columns filterable with the filterable: true setting.
The grid also contains a column with a checkbox to enable multiselect and a submit button to process the selection. If I tick a few boxes and process the selection everything works fine. If I use the filter and then select multiple rows to process, the list returned to the controller contains the wrong number of records or no records at all.
Furthermore, only rhe 'contains' option in the filter produces results, if I choose another option I get a grid with no results. I put the code for the View, ViewModel, Controller, the _layout.cshtml and the bundle.config in the attached zip. I'm afraid I couldn't get it in to a working project, because of the necessary data. I hope you'll still be able to figure out what's going wrong.