As my title suggests, the events I'm initially loading into my scheduler (from a remote DS) do not fit into the cells.
On initial page load, the scheduler is created and the view
defaults to "month". Then, upon reading data (manually via scheduler.dataSource.read()) from the remote source,
the events overflow the grid cells (which are set to auto height and with overflow).
If I change the view from the default "month" view
to a "week" view the events render correctly (fitting them within the
grid cells), and then upon changing back to the month view, the events fit the
grid cells correctly. Refreshing the page causes the events to overflow again.
I have tried using scheduler.refresh() with no avail.
Please see attached image.