In my form, there are 2 resources (in English and in French). I found out the text of listdataitem/descriptionlistdataitem in dropdownlist cannot be set in the language resources. In whatever language it just modified the text in the designer file.
That is what I found in my designer file:
To reproduce the issue:
1. Create a dropdownlist, and then create a textlistdataitem in it. Modify the text of the textlistdataitem to "Text A".
2. Change the form language to French ( or any other language)
3. Modify the text from "Text A" to "Text B".
4. Run the program in English windows and then in French Windows
You will found out the text is always "Text B". Actually, it hasn't created the French text in the French resource, it just modified "Text A" to "Text B".
Thank you for advance.