When using the bottom right corner of a cell to batch copy values across a range by dragging the corner, an error popup appears if a disabled cell is found inside the range that was dragged into. It is possible to reproduce this with this demo:
1. Set the quantity column to disabled.
2. Select B3.
3. Drag the bottom right corner of B3 to D3.
4. See error: "Destination range contains disabled cells."
There should be an option to allow that to copy into any enabled cells in that range and ignore the disabled ones.
Second problem is that if I now do the following:
5. Click OK to dismiss the error.
6. Click on the bottom right corner of D3 and drag to B3.
7. Notice that C3 and D3 are both blanked out, even though C3 is supposed to be disabled.