This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

DatePicker Error Q3 2009 for WPF

5 Answers 46 Views
DatePicker
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
pjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
pjay asked on 10 Jan 2011, 12:57 AM
I'm setting the culture of datepicker and use the code below.
CultureInfo cultureInfo = new CultureInfo("en-US");  
DateTimeFormatInfo dateInfo = new DateTimeFormatInfo();  
dateInfo.ShortDatePattern = "MM/yyyy";  
cultureInfo.DateTimeFormat = dateInfo;  
radDatePicker1.Culture = cultureInfo; 

i've set the IsReadonly= true so that the user cannot input by manually inputing a date, the code above is working fine, but when you click the DatePicker textbox and then click another control error is occured, "Object not set to a reference of object" any idea?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jan 2011, 10:39 AM
Hello pjay,

Can you try reproducing the issue in the latest build of the control as the problem might be happening solely with the version you are using.

Kind regards,
Kaloyan
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
pjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Jan 2011, 10:51 AM
Hi,
Where can i get the latest build for the version we are using?  currently the we are using the RadControls_for_WPF_2009_3_1208

thanks in advance.
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jan 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi pjay,

There are zip files attached to your Telerik's account. Let us know if you are facing any problems.

Best wishes,
Kaloyan
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
pjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Feb 2011, 10:29 AM
Hi, as mention above, there's a zip files attached to my accounts, where can i get that attachment?

Thank you.
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 03 Feb 2011, 09:11 AM
Hello pjay,

We meant that you try the latest Q3 2010 SP1 (version 2010.3 1314). You can find the files at:
http://www.telerik.com/account/your-products/trial-product-versions/trial-single-download.aspx?pmvid=2379&pid=601

Let us know how this goes.

Best wishes,
Nick
the Telerik team
Tags
DatePicker
Asked by
pjay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
pjay
Top achievements
Rank 1